[Advaita-l] Query - Script for Rudra Homam

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 11 22:52:15 EDT 2019

Dear Members,                           I seek learned help in getting the script for performing the Rudra Homam in the local temple on next saravana somavasara. Although We do have the script for Rudra-Namaka-Chamaka Parayana, We need to have the script for the Havan where to stop & do the Swaha Kara rather than blindly doing swaha at the end as it may change the meaning. If any body having the script for Rudra homam , please send it to me so that we can make useful of it.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara