[Advaita-l] Quality of Experience Counts Always

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 20 23:09:44 EDT 2019

Dear Friends,                           Today Times has interesting article in speaking tree from a discourse by Pujya Swami Sukabhodananda Ji. He is an excellent speaker who teaches vedanta at different levels and nice orator. I used to listens his discourse attentively in the Samsara channel in the night times for a time slot of 1 hrs. His excellent book on "O Mind Relax please" is one of its kind & Gem of many books and one should read who ever in stress and hurry up the things against the time. One of his finest example as he quotes of a Zen Master that : In western countries people drives at least 15-16 hrs with so much dedication & concentration in the week end and reaches on the next day to relax for 8 hrs and again drives back to their place with focussed mind along with their families to drive for 15-16 hrs by fully devoting their eyes on a high ways where vechilec goes at a speed of 150 km at per hr. My intention to quote this examples is that, often people forgets the same approach to apply in their receptive life problem and turns in troubles of our own brothers staying in the western countries. This makes us to rethink of our deeper aspects & one should integrate all the things and submerged into the process of life style then only one can be free from street free life with some peacefull ness.
One of the Famous telugu poet with pen name Sri Sir quotes that:Nenu Saitham:   Nenu saitham prapanchagniki samidha nokkati ahuthi icchanu nenu saitham vishva vrushtiki ashruv okkati dhara potion  nenu saitham bhuvana gheshaku verri gothuka vicchi mreshanu
Which literally means: Nenu: My self , saitham- Also, samidha=Fire stick like people tree, Gosha - Sound, ahuthi= Offering (Sacrificial Fire), ashruv = Tear Drops, Prapanchagni = World Fire, Bhuvana= world. Simply the poet says that Even I gave myself as Fuel to the Worlds Fire and Even my teardrops may shed from the worlds' Rain and Even I lent my voice to bearing the nice of the world.
The Sacrifice of the individual is the nourishment without which the tine seeds of gods faith will not grow into mighty leave trees as they provides shades & shelter, fruits to the needy countless human beings.
Swami Sukabodhananda Ji conducts one day, week long, 15 days programmes, workshop through out the year on different dates at different places and I learned that they are very much useful for the beginners like me. Details available on their web sites with google as techie mother for search.
Sri Guru Padarvindarpana MastuKameswara