[Advaita-l] Lecture series in Kannada on "Aatma Vidyaa Vilaasa"

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:44:08 EDT 2019

Namaste
Announcing "Upanyaasa-Maalikaa" on "Aatma Vidyaa Vilaasa" of Avadhootaguru
Sri  Sri Sadaashiva Brahmendraru at our Shankaramutt, Malleshwaram.
Starting soon.
Upanyaasakaara - Veda Brahma Sri Amara Narayanaadri ji, in Kannada.
On Sunday Evenings between 6 and 6.45.

Those interested may please register your names through WA message to -
Sri Vasantha Rao  944-836-4495 or
Sri Rajashekhara Murthy  98 45 547092 or
Latha Vidyaranya 9448343577

Free Registration, just to know the number of participants attending the
Lecture-series, to make seating arrangements and we may form a separate WA
group to post any information.

Kindly register your names soon.

warm regards
subbu