[Advaita-l] SRI KRISHNA JANMASTAMI

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 23 23:54:46 EDT 2019

Dear Members,                         Now a days there is trend going on among many of the people that celebrating any festival e.g Janmashtami was celebrate by many people yesterday, but it is today in Mathura as it is authoritative as he was borned there and The Astami Tidhi was there during today's sunrise and there up to 830AM according to our panchang. What ever may be the day whether it is yesterday or today, there are some lessons to be understood by all from his life style and he symbolise something to humanity that any thing can be done under the roof called earth if you follow Dharma.
In support of this, Today Speaking tree article in Times by Swami Chinmayananda Mission Founder has something to tell us. According to that article & Him:
The word Krishna is Dark complexioned i.e Blue/ Dark Brown,  Indicates supreme continues. Pure Conciousness is said to be darK and Krishna's Incarnation represents the Descent of Infinite Brahman. Blue is the colour of Infinite. The lord appears as a personality in the core of our self & he stays in Hearts and we need to awaken him for the love of Humanity. (COMPASSIONATE HRIDAYA). Although Kishna killed his own uncle i.e King Kamsa & his minister chancre for imprisoning his father effortlessly.
Although child Krishna was bored in Imprison without any iron bars or Prison gaudy should confine him.  He was the Astama Garbha  (Which means he already Transcended all the 7 chakras i;e Power centers for the Human body) for Devaki as a blessing to Vasudeva.
Krishna Consciousness of ISKON has revived many lives across the Globe.
We all aware & dicscussed many times of his discourse to Arjuna in the form of GITA in the Battle Field of Kurukshetra.
We will try to learn something from his life style & Implement small spark of love among the people's hearts.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY JANMASTAMI TO ALL.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara