[Advaita-l] Fwd: Learning Amarakosha online

RAJASHREE NARAYAN rajashreenarayan12 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 24 23:20:48 EDT 2019

 Namaskaram sir
Firstly I am very thankful to you for all the interesting and informative posts you share with the group. I eagerly look forward to your posts.
I am a student of sanskrit and  am interested to join the whatsapp group, on amarakosha, preferably in English, else in Tamil. (Although the website link is given, its more convenient if its through whatsapp.)
I request you to please give me the number for joining the group, if you have it
Thanking you once again
Pranams
Rajashree Narayan