[Advaita-l] vedanta courseimage Live Session in Chennai

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:32:34 EDT 2019

vedanta courseimage

Live Session in Chennai
Namaste,

Introduction to Vedanta has been one of the most well-received courses on
Vyoma-Saṃskṛta-Pāṭhaśālā, covering all the foundational concepts of Advaita
Vedānta in ten sessions. The course was conducted by Smt. Rama Sivaraman,
entirely based on Swami Paramārthānanda’s classes on Introduction to
Vedānta, founded on the authentic teachings of Śrī Śaṅkarācārya including
the Prasthānatraya Bhāṣyas, and other prakaraṇa granthas like Tattvabodha.

Now, residents of Chennai have a unique opportunity to participate in a
live 2-day Course on Introduction to Vedanta, by Smt. Rama Sivaraman.

DATE: 30th AND 31st August 2019

VENUE: Kalavardhini, No.6 2nd Main Road, Kottur Gardens, Kotturpuram,
Chennai 600085

TIME: 10:30 A.M. To 4.30 P.M. On 30th August and
10 A.M. To 4.00 P.M on 31st August

For details Contact
Shiva at 98840 61447 or
Rama Sivaraman at 98846 62624

*
Testimonials for the course on Vyoma-Saṃskṛta-Pāṭhaśālā
This was really a great enlightening experience.I would like to thank Rama
madam and vyoma labs for paving way to this great opportunity and opening
up a way for a normal person like me to aim for attaining Moksha.

Jeena Mohandas

That was a very great series of talks by Smt Ramaa Madam on “introduction
to Vedanta”. She has put in so much of effort in preparing high standard
posters to introduce various topics that come under Vedanta. Clarity in her
presentation of each day’s Lesson was so evident.

Latha Vidyaranya

I have been a long student of Vedanta and I found your course and the
contents to be very useful both as an introduction as well as a reminder of
the many profound principles and tenets of Advaita Vedanta.

Jayaram Haravu

*
If you are not in Chennai, or if you are unable to attend the sessions
live, you can always use our recorded sessions to embark upon the study of
Advaita.

Visit the Course Page of Introduction to Vedanta
*
Vyoma Saṃskṛta Pāṭhaśālā
Largest repository for structured e-learning in Sanskrit

12000+ registered Users, 118 Courses, 850+ videos
Covering topics in Vyākaraṇa, Nyāya, Vedānta, Yoga, Kāvyas, Sāhityaśāstra,
Itihāsa-purāṇa, Stotras and much more...

Register for Free and Start learning
Our other websites for Sanskrit Learning Resources
| www.digitalsanskritguru.com | www.sanskritgames.com |

©2019 Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation | No. 155, 4th Cross, GKW Layout,
Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040

Web Version  Preferences  Forward  Unsubscribe