[Advaita-l] Pointing towards paramarthasatya

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 28 21:12:21 EST 2019

Dear Friends,Here are two pointers which help a mumukshu
to know the paramarthasatya.Quote:
Atthe back of the mind is a doorway with the words ‘I am’ written above it. First, turn towards that doorway; then walk through it. Turning towards it isan activity of the mind; walking through it is the dissolution of the mind.That dissolution is the revelation of our essential nature of ever-present,unlimited Awareness, the abode of peace, happiness and love.

                                              *

Ouronly knowledge of a mind, body or world is our experience of them and there isno substance present in our experience other than the Awareness in which itappears and with which it is known. Thus, all that is ever known is Awarenessitself and it is Awareness that knows itself as such.

                                            [RUPERT SPIRA]

Unquote.IS it not what the Upanishadic Sages are pointing out !One who  cognizes  the  above  teaching  within  oneself  by  oneselfis  an  Atmavit.
With  respectful  namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.