[Advaita-l] Six Inner Enemies and Advaita

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:48:48 EST 2019

Hi All,

In  my day to day existence, I come across various feelings like
fear,Desire,greed, envy,fear etc for various reasons (mostly to do with
career asipirations).  A learned friend of mine once told me that the
amount of reduction in these destructive feelings means that one is
progressing further in Sadhana.

I would like to request the members here on how advaita deals with this. I
remember Bhagavan Ramana saying that one should go back to asking "who
feels this emotion"? as a method. This would put the focus back on the 'I'.

 Is there anything else that members here would suggest (advaita or
otherwise) in order to deal with envy/jealously?

Thanks,
Murali