[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Looking for this publication on Pre Sankara Advaita

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 02:29:59 EST 2019

Link to the text  A survey of Pre-sankara Advaita Vedanta by Sahasrabudhe

<< http://lib.unipune.ac.in:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/3057 >>

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:07 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <