[Advaita-l] How do you explain this?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 05:05:18 EST 2019

Chandramouliji - PraNAms.
You seem to be zeroing in in terms of the explanation. First one as you mentioned may be taTastha lakshnam - including the dRisyatvam aspect.
The second one is Iswara as saguna Brahman who is karaNam- kaaraNam kartaa, etc. sarvajnatvam and sarvashaktitvam, antaryamin etc all at this level I suppose - here dRisyatvam is more valid as we are fully in the vyaavahaarika level.
Just a thought.
Hari Om!Sadananda