[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jan 27 01:23:39 EST 2019

Shiva P
-------

Look forward to participate and learn from the wisdom shared in this forum

Achintya Paradkar
-----------------

Passionately curious to understand Vedas.

Mahesh G
--------

Namaskaram. I'm passionately interested in learning and reading discussions
about advaita vEdAnta as expounded by Shankara Bhagavatpada. As a devout
follower of the Sankara Mata, I'm duty bound to learn about His teachings.

dhanunjayarao d
---------------

i  am dhanunjay from hyderabad, i am intrested in advaita-vedanta because i
am in trisanku swarga so want to go swarga now where is swarga? where am
i?

Raghavendra Manchigiah
----------------------

Found this list whilst searching for dvaita references.

R. Kasthuri Rangan
------------------

I am based out of Chennai and am keen on learning more on Advaitha and
related Sampradaya

Hosur Narasiah Ananda Giri

Born in a Smartha Telugu Mulaknadu family with family deity Lord
Venkateshwara of Tirumala and family mutt, Shringeri Adishankara, belonging
to Apasthambha Sutra, Yajur Veda and Bharadwaja Gotra, named after Family
Saint- HH Bhagwan Sri Ananda Giri Swamigalige of Kumbakonam whose Samadhi is
next to Saint Thygaraja at Thiruvaiyur, TN

Dilip Loundo

Coordinator. Center for the study of indian religions and philosophies.
Federal university of juiz de fora, brazil.