[Advaita-l] गुरुपूर्णिमा शुभाशयाः

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:59:57 EDT 2019

Namaste
Thank you for sharing and explaining the verse by Shri jayadevi kavi.

On a different note -
I heard a vaidika who is a vaadyaar teaching in a Tamil Nadu Gurukulam say
that vyAsa pourNami is only of little importance for grihasthas and it's
traditiobally regarded as meaningful only for sannyAsins. Is this strange
idea prevalent only in Tamil Nadu?

Om
Raghav

On Mon 15 Jul, 2019, 12:03 PM Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l, <