[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jul 17 02:40:59 EDT 2019

Hemanth
-------

I'm interested in shuddha shankara advaita siddhanta. I hope this group will
help me get to know it.

Ganesh Jatadharan
-----------------

Based in Mumbai, interested in topics on Dharma and Sprituality

Rahul Kulkarni
--------------

A full time Sadhak. Not part of any organization as such, but have been with
Ramakrishna Mission, Chinmaya Mission, Ramana Ashram etc. Interest in
spirituality began with Se. VIVEKANANDA, Ramana, Nisargadutta, then moved to
Upanishads, shankara , Vedanta. Studying Prasthan trayi

Dr Bhanu Prakash
----------------

i am a practising dermatologist. because of my family background, i was
introduced into religious and spiritual world very early in my life. i am
still interested to understand the philosophy of religion and especially
vedantha, advaitha.
i am sure being a part of this elite group will lead me to get the answers.

Shylashri R

I am Shylashri R.  Happy to know that such a group for discussions on
advaita vedanta exists.  i would love to increase and implement knowledge on
advaita vedantha through this groups posts.