[Advaita-l] Mantra Japa during grahana.

Dev Babu devbab at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:11:00 EDT 2019

Namaste to all.
Agree with Kameswara Rao ji.
I performed 11 time Ganapati Atharva Seersha during the Grahana Kala, as
effect of all JAPA gets multi-fold and spiritually progressive, when done
during these times.
The only difference is that one need to take bath after the Grahana Period
What I am so amazed by our Rishi Sampradaya, is the intelligent way they
have converted this Grahana Period (called Peeda Period) to their
advantage.  This is how I see it.
Chandra Grahanam - is a kind of Tamas AvaraNam - shrouded by darkness. As
Moon is linked to Minds of all Human Beings, there is a natural Tamas
Avaranam of everyone too.  Mind is born out of Moon.

However, by directing it to a JAPA with Sattvic Rupa, Guna and Mantra, it
negates the Tamas and propells multi-fold towards its fruitification
(Sidhi).

>From DakshinaMurthy Stotram - Rahu-Grahasta Divakarendu sadrushaam ---

Pragavapsamiti-Prabhoda Samaye ya: Prajna-Bhigyayete   !

Sri Gurubyo Namaha !

Babu
Sydney

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 9:30 AM KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <