[Advaita-l] How & why did you become interested in moksha?

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 18 18:55:42 EDT 2019

What life circumstances brought you to the quest for liberation?

And what do you find your biggest challenge with that quest is?

Not a single incidnence of life, I mean all the activities happening around us starting from when we entered mother's womb to the last rite to be kept on funeral pyre will makes us to think deep urge to look for Liberation.
All the activities  form the moments we conceived to the moment we brought on to the wood fire are all becoming commercial . The birth is a celebration for few so that they can buy their time and as well it is true for death also.
Education, clothes, job, marriage, children, friends, elders, relatives and rest of the people whom you meet on your travel path are all spending/buying their times as a part of their play like shake sphere said. Inner World is a drama by different actors at different times.
The biggest challenge for the quest is to walk on Samasara ocean, It is not so easy that one can cross the ocean of samsara with out the helping hand from Guru. Maya may overrule it at any time we never know, It may deceive us using the concept of called love.  In reality there is no sorrow, no love, no happiness, no relative, no friends from the vedantic perspective like sadaji mentioned, we should only look for Happiness, Happiness, Happiness  which can only make us cool, calm and cleanses the mind.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara

What life circumstances brought you to the quest for liberation?

And what do you find your biggest challenge with that quest is?

Akilesh