[Advaita-l] Mantra Japa during grahana.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jul 19 02:43:44 EDT 2019

PraNAms
This reminds me of a conversation between a drunkard and a priest.
The drunkard asked the priest -Sir, Can I drink while praying? The priest said - No. You should not drink while praying. You should devote fully, with your body, mind, and intellect while praying.
The drunkard thought for a while and changed his question. 'Sir, Can I pray while drinking?
The priest responded - Of course son, you can pray any time. God listens to all prayers all the time.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

This reminds me one of the Ads in TV...'Menthos' dheemak ki batti chalau... with different version, here student asks his parent shall I watch TV while study??  After looking at the  angry faces of his parent he just changes his question, shall I study while watching TV?? 😊 ultimately purpose is served.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar