[Advaita-l] ParimANa of antah-karaNa

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jul 22 08:23:59 EDT 2019

And hence in advaita-siddhAnta, antah-karaNa is held to be of madhyam-parimANa.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If your doubt is cleared coz. of this bhAshya reference then its good.  But madhyaM parimANa !!??  I need to have a look at 2.4.7.  Does this mean senses are grossly objectified like not aNu (small) but madhyaM parimANa ??  or does this mean it is subtle but function-wise senses have their own boundaries like through eyes we cannot hear, through nose we cannot see etc.  ??  What is the context here while describing the size of the senses??  Anyway, will look into it to-night.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar