[Advaita-l] A verse from Manu Smriti

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 2 08:03:21 EDT 2019

Dear Sir,               It is simply Like this: Agni (Fire), Vayu (Wind) and the sun are the three fold arising out of eternal veda's which are nothing but Rik-ved, Yajur-ved & the Sama-veda.
how does it elaborate the part of speech - 'त्रयं'?:
It can be understood indirectly by using sloka from sri-vdya navavarna puja vidhi:The Tryam can be explained simply like this:The Bindu which is on the top of the 43rd triangle of Sri-Chakra is getting divided in to two further small bindu's using the Kama-Kala.
The Dhyana sloka: IIAtha Bindu Na Mukham Bindu dwayena sthanou sapraradhena Yoniriti sanusware Tureeyesware Kamakalatimakam DhyatavaII
I am trying the correlate this with the Manusmriti (1/23) sloka:
It can be understood the the Agni & vayu are arising from sun or any two coming from the third or going to the third and any two influencing the third one of the Triangle what ever may be the order.
If you take vayu as manas (chandra) as it is escaping in seconds & Influencing the mind, so It is Sun-Vayu-Agni (Top bindu) or Agni-Vayu-Sun (Top bindu) of an equilateral triangle containing the same angle on equal sides. I hope I expressed my views with my understandings.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara