[Advaita-l] How is AkAsha Niravayava

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:36:58 EDT 2019

Thanks for the Brahmasutra references, Subbuji. Venkataraghavanji has also
quoted the same reference. Overall, one thing is clear that we have
exception seen when it comes to AkASha/Maya/avidyA, as no independent tarka
can be perfect. How so can likely be answered only by mAyayA sarvasya
sambhavAt.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */