[Advaita-l] Nirguna Brahman as the source of TriguNa Avyaktam

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 23:48:18 EDT 2019

V Subramanian ji,

Then where is advaita is you admit sAkshi-sAkshya having sannidhi mAtreNa?

If you say that sAkshya is bhAva-abhAva-vilakshaNa, then also there is no
advaita for something other than Brahman is admitted.

Nothing helps. To say that these are anirvachanIya, sat-asat-vilakshaNa etc
does not help solve the issue at all.

I am talking of my feeling at the heart of hearts. Of course we can give
logic and logic to feel satisfied.

Sudhanshu.