[Advaita-l] Partlessness of Brahman and Maya

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:48:23 EDT 2019

You are welcome, Subbuji. Just a minor typo - the last paragraph should
read:

"Both mImAmsa and nyAya define multiple guNa-s (attributes) inhering in a
substance, however I have not come across references within pUrva mImAmsa
or nyAya literature for the term nirguNa. The Atma, in both nyAya and
mImAmsa, is saguNa."

Regards,
Venkatraghavan