[Advaita-l] Relationship between Brahman and avidyA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 23 20:50:58 EDT 2019

"I have read and read and read and read.. and yet am clueless about this
basic thing."
The same type of  situation was happened in the Life of Kavya Kantha Vasishta Ganapathi muni before he prostate to Brahmmana Swami 'Ramana' in the Virupakasha Cave in the Arunachal Hills.
Ganapathi Muni has read many veda's, vedanga's, Upasnihads  & wrote uma sahasram but he was rest less until he met his 'Ramana Maharshi' and it is believed that he had underdone 'Kapala Bheda' while living itself. How much intense tapas he might have made. One of the List members is the Grand son of Ganapathi Muni.
Some one said it becomes more important than what was said.  The human mind has been slave to objectify everything which it listens or sees since ages. Although Life is subjective while the analytical mind tries to objectify every aspect of it. Due to this nature of mind it makes clever comparisons there by arising severe conflicts/trauma. You can compare the thing which can only be measure but not everything.
Sharaddha (Faith) & Saburi (Patience) are the two main teaching of shirdi said baba whose shrine is visited by millions of followers  but how many of them will really implement those qualities. Adopting those qualities could be the best offering to that god saint rather than visiting shrine number of times. How many people serve the lotus feet without any vested interest/benefits & how many serve with out expecting anything in return. Gandhiji's initial personal life was a trauma and he never said people to follow him & always walked on the path of truth. Can we see any one who takes the name of gandhiji has overworked like that or  qualities of speaking TRUTH.
Objectifying all the  things leads to disease which needs to treated & cured. The realisation which is the trap of human analytical mind can only be achieved by serving selflessly to the lotus feet or by samarpan of all the materialistic  things to the preceptor which can only make any one free from bondages there by leading to the path of Brahmman by removing the avidya.
Soruce: Today's Time's speaking tree article, author: Psychotherapist Sameer Golwelkar