[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:22:08 EDT 2019

Hari Om Bhaskar ji.

Ring means gold+space. Everything is possible then. Ring can be converted
into stone even. Because now we have two entities and different permutation
and combination are possible.

However, when there is singular changeless entity, nothing is possible.
Neither vivarta nor pariNAma. Just think for yourself. I have been thinking
on it since I first came across clay-pot and rope-snake. It is impossible
in case of singular changeless entity. One needs to assume something else.
And the moment that other thing is assumed, infiniteness of that singular
changeless entity is compromised. If one were to say that that other entity
is here's horn, I am ok. But the moment anything other that here's horn is
said -- mithyAtva or illusion or dream-like or sat-asat-vilakshaNa, the
problem comes up.

Sudhanshu.

On Wed 26 Jun, 2019, 09:00 Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <