[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:46:11 EDT 2019

Venkataraghavan ji,

Can appearance come about without change? There are two things. Changeless
and appearance which is sought to be stated as non-existent. How even the
appearance can come about without change. And that change cannot be of the
appearance because appearance is a result of change.

I think I have explained my problem quite clearly. I have broken my head
over this issue for years without any convincing solution.

Sudhanshu.

--
Joint Commissioner of Income-tax,
Pune