[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:51:38 EDT 2019

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 00:07 Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l, <

> Namaste Subbuji, Sudhanshuji,
>
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 4:32 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <
>
> > None can succeed in proving  the rope undergoes a change when someone
> > imagines a snake in it.
> >

> Sudhanshuji will have a problem with this too since the question in his
> mind, as I see, is that who is that someone who sees the snake? In the
> exemplified it has to be brahman as nothing else exists and then he will
> question as to this imagination is also a change!

Praveen ji,
Isn't the pramAta also an aupAdhika entity and mithyA? So nothing other
than Brahman really exists, and that which really exists does not undergo
change?

The problem of change is only possible in vyavahAra. When there is no
vyavahAra in paramArtha what is the need to explain change there?

Regards
Venkatraghavan