[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:33:40 EDT 2019

Namaste

This topic is simple. Change means something has become another thing after
some Time. A has become B after some time t. Without Time there cannot be
Change. In Science also we learn Rate of Change in Position is Velocity and
so on. If there is No Time there cannot be Rate of Change. This means No
Change. But in this list only we have discussed Time is also Maayaa only.
It is included in Illusion. There is no Time concept in Brahman. There is
no past, no present and no future. Therefore without Time there is no
Change to be measured. No Change can happen.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 4:27 PM Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Bhaskar ji
> These explanations are only made because there are questions asking to
> explain vyavahAra. An erroneous notion of existence presupposes all of
> them. Take that away, there is neither change, nor entities whose existence
> is based on that change.
>
> That is why my first answer in this topic a few days back was, why do you
> think something is going on?
>
> Regards
> Venkatraghavan
>
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 07:01 Bhaskar YR, <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
>
> > The problem of change is only possible in vyavahAra. When there is no
> > vyavahAra in paramArtha what is the need to explain change there?
> >
> > praNAms Sri Venktraghavan prabhuji
> > Hare Krishna
> >
> > Problem does not stop there with this solution (atleast from Sri
> > Sudhanshu's perspective / doubt).  What is vyavahAra when there is
> > absolutely one without second unchanging entity is there??  Is his next
> > question.  The root of all these explanations he is doubting and
> clarifying
> > is that these words jugglery like vyavahAra - paramArtha, jeeva, jagat,
> > paramAtma etc. etc. are based on change lest these explanations /
> > justification do not arise at all.
> >
> > Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> > bhaskar

-Venkatesh