[Advaita-l] Fw: Gayatri question - How do you answer this question.?

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:57:53 EST 2019

Blessed to read the truths tabled by Sri Chandramouli-ji and Sri Jaldhar
Vyas-ji. Stringent adherence to the instructions of the traditional Guru
Parampara and to that of regulations of our Dharma have ensured the
sustenance of the Vedic religion since ancient times. None of the
traditional Mathadhipathis have ever endorsed or sanctioned any such
dilution or whimsical interpretation. The scriptures say that Karma Yoga
can grant Chitta Shuddhi and put one firmly on the path to enlightenment,
one needn't look any further. Bhagavan-naama Japa is efficacious beyond
description, and being a woman, I would like to add that this campaign to
make sacred Vedic practices available to all, as if it were an exhibition
that people can pay some fees to view, is egregious to say the least.

Regards,
Divya

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 2:34 PM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <