[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 8 02:57:12 EST 2019

Sunilkumar Bhattacharjya
------------------------

I am a retired scientist and my post-retirement interest has been in
"Advaita Vedanta" and in "Ancient Indian History and Culture". A few years
ago I published a book entitled "The Original Bhagavad Gita with 745 verses,
complete with the rare verses" with  Tranlation and Commentary by Sunilkumar
Bhattacharjya. This book is out of print at and a new edition is due to
appear in future. I also published a couple  papers connected to ancient
Indian history. One of them is on  Shri Gaudapadacharya and that
alsoincludes a discussion on the date Adi Shankaracharya.

Varsha Ramesh
wonderful advaita vedanta philosophy. Although I do my own reading, I still
have doubts, which I hope will be clarified if I interact with more learned
members here.

Bhavya
------

I am a student of advaita at RSVP, Tirupathi