[Advaita-l] Source of quotes

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 27 00:35:05 EDT 2019

Dear RyanJi,                        रमते सर्भूते सुस्तौरेश्चरिश्च ...अन्तरात्मस्वरुपेण...रमुच्यते गच्छतिIt is used to describe The Holy Name of Rama and is quoted in conjunction
with a verse from the Rama Tapini Upanishad  I read it in one of the Goswami Tulasidas' s works in Rmacharita Manas which goes like this:
In the Kali age, Poeple reach the end ofmundane existence simply by singing Rama’s praises. Neither Yoga (concentrationof mind), nor the performance of sacrifices nor spiritual wisdom is of anyavail; one’s only hope lies in hymning Śrī Rāma’s praises. Giving up all otherhopes, whosoever worships Śrī Rāma and fondly chants His praises undoubtedlycrosses the ocean of transmigration. The power of the Name is thus manifest inthe age of Kali.

 (29-3, Sri Rama Charita Manasa Stotra)
Kameswara