[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTA KAUMADI

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:00:08 EDT 2019

Namaste Kameshwararaoji,

I've absolutely no idea now as to what you want in this thread; so I shall
stop with the following non-elaborate view.

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 2:09 PM KAMESWARARAO MULA <kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

> Little elaboration is required here and I don't belive in that
>  "Rebirth is possible without sanchitakarma to which an ajnAni has a
> claim, thereby leading to prArabdha"

Oh, please re-read my original statement and don't cut it wherever you
think its appropriate! I had said *I don't think* rebirth is possible
without sanchitakarma to which an ajnAni has a claim, thereby leading to
prArabdha. So, rest of your mail is out-of-context for me. I didn't argue
against rebirth at all!!

Best wishes for whatever it is that you consider your pursuit.

--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */