[Advaita-l] REBIRTH

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 7 01:30:19 EDT 2019

Dear members, My questions under thethread of ‘Siddhanta Kamudi’ may not be relevant to that, but I will put underthe thread Rebrith. Many thanks to  Jaladhar Ji's suggestion, to read ’Siddhanta Bindu’ to get some adhyatmikata by Swami Madhusudana Saraswati which is an elaborate commentary by Sh. SN Sastri. ( it was a wondefull text of 70pages which I downloaded from net)
>From this I have taken some point to discuss which goes like this:“The son is dearer than wealth, one’s own body isdearer than the son,the senses are dearer than the body, the mind isdearer than thesenses, the self is dearerthan the mind and is the most loved”. Is the purpose of birth is  to give birth to another birth (same pinda),will it be the main objective of life?. I mean since we got from somebody, sowe should give it another one?  Learned members pls put your views.
Srimad Bhagavatam says:   ‘Atmavai putra’ ,  i.e a son is bornedfrom the atma of his father irrespective of the wealth which he is going toget. Anotherview: how can the ego be superimposed unless the person has experienced the egobefore? The answer to this is that he had experienced the ego in a previous birth.That again is due to his experience in an earlier birth. This chain isbeginningless, like the seed and the sprout.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana mastuKameswara