[Advaita-l] A short explanation on 'adhanDAkAra vRtti' by Sri Mani Dravid Sastrinah

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue May 7 02:04:29 EDT 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

he has not elaborated. It is a very short video. I can share my tuppence though ☺

(2) Yes. That is pratyagatma/kshetrajna who is the seer of that sAkShAtkAra-vrittI. This is the entity which witnesses the absence of ahamkAra in deep sleep.

>  kshetrajna is vijnAnAtman and this vijnAnAtman / kshetrajna svarUpa is sAkshi cheetah which is samaH, ekaH, kUtastha nityaH and sarvasya Atma as well.  This is what implied in the statement sAkshi witnesses the AtmAkAra vrutti in manas ??

(5) It is basically Neti-Neti. Atman is not a viShaya. Therefore, AtmAkAra-vrittI will naturally not refer to *any* viShaya.

Ø     Oh OK, thanks for the clarification, not was missed in previous post, hence got confused 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar