[Advaita-l] Brihad Aranyaka 1.5.23

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:31:30 EDT 2019

Namaste Sudhanshu Ji,

Reg  << In this regard, please share your views on 1.5.23 >>,

The vArtika of Sri Swami Sureswaracharya covers the BU mantra 1-5-23. You
may like to refer to BUBV verses 1-5-376 to 390. The tIka of Sri Anandagiri
Acharya also, both on the Bhashya as well as on the relevant vArtika
portion, may be referred. In fact I think it directly addresses the
question raised by you.
Regards

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 2:41 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <