[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Nov 8 00:36:23 EST 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Nothing strange!!  Though bonafide Amnaya mutts keeping their opinion reserve on these type of sensitive issues including vedAdhikAra to other dvija-s like kshatriya and Vaishya-s, modern day religious / spiritual institution guru-s are more flexible in giving the sannyasa initiation to women and changing their pUrvAshrama names.  Ramakrishna, Chinmaya, arshavidya, Ishwareeya etc. are some examples.  But I don’t know what ritual they follow to initiate women aspirants to sannyasa.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar