[Advaita-l] Jnana and Ajnana - a beautiful dialogue

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 08:16:18 EST 2019

Chandramouliji - PraNAms.
That is interesting.
 But in pratyaksha there is phala vyaapti. knowledge actually involves cognition, and followed by recognition as it involves input from the memory. The second step may become slow, as one ages!
In the case of self-knowledge, there is no phala vyaapti. But then that knowledge is not abiding due to mind still dissipating because of remnant vaasanas.
Anyway the point of discussion in connecting the two- jnaanam vs jnaana vRitti.
Hari Om!Sadananda