[Advaita-l] Maharnava Karma Vipakam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:52:00 EST 2019

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:05 AM Ramani Balasubramanian via Advaita-l <

> Hello,
> I am looking for the text titled Maharnava Karma Vipakam. If any body
> could point to a Sanskrit version of the text, would appreciate the same.

https://archive.org/details/MadanaMaharnava

//the famous saying" poorva janma krutam paapam vyadhi roopena badhate, tat
shantiroushadhairdanaih japa homa surarchanaih" is from the same madana
maharnava or maharva karmavipaka.//

>From the above description it appears that the two texts are one.

regards
subbu