[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 02:25:51 EST 2019

The Taittiriya Upanishad says:  When in doubt as to how to go about in
conduct or karma,  'do as the noble persons in your place and time.'   This
is the guidance of the Upanishads that supersedes all talks, injunctions,
etc.  The latter are only general guides whereas the specific guide is the
above Taittiriya vakya.

regards
subbu

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 11:32 AM ஆமாச்சு via Advaita-l <