[Advaita-l] Amma Swamini Swathmabodhananda Saraswathi no more.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Nov 13 04:33:21 EST 2019

If he is a genuine, sincere jijnaasu endowed with the necessary vinaya, shraddhaa, etc. he will not put conditions for taking forward his jijnaasa.

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I was not talking about the ‘conditions’ of the adamant but sincere aspirant I was talking about the ‘earnest request’ of the genuine and sincere aspirant who has some sentimental attachment to the importance of traditional teaching under the traditional guru-s in traditional Amnaya mutts.  Anyway, let us leave with that.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

If he is a genuine, sincere jijnaasu endowed with the necessary vinaya, shraddhaa, etc. he will not put conditions for taking forward his jijnaasa.  He would rather leave it to the Guru to frame the modalities.  The most orthodox Chandrashekhara Bharati Swamiji himself has guided even foreigners in sadhana.