[Advaita-l] Realizing / cognizing Advaita tattva

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 13 09:37:04 EST 2019

Dear friends,
The following mantras points out the true svarupa of Atman :satyam jnamanantam brahma || taittariya upanishad.brahmaivEdagm sarvam  ayamAtmA brahma || MandukyaSAntaM  Sivam  advaitaM caturtham manyantE sa AtmA sa vijnEyaH ||Mandukya
Sri Shankara says :paramAtmA hi sarvEShAm AtmA || commentary to mantra 2-4-6 of Bruhadaranyaka.AtmA hi nAma svarUpam ||  commentary to Sutra 1-1-6.
Mantra 4-4-23 of Bruhadaranyaks 4-4-23 reads thus :     AtmanyEvAtmAnaM paSyati ||In the commentary to the above Sloka Sri Shankara writes :            Atmani  svE kAryakaraNasaMGAtE Eva            AtmAnaM pratyakcEtayitAraM paSyati ||
>From the above Sruti mantras and Sri Shankara's upadESathe following conclusions emerge out :         One's own true svarUpa is advaitam and
         it has to be cognized / realized within himself
         HERE  and  Now.
I humbly request the eminent  scholars / readers who profusely
write about Vedanta  to let this undersigned mumukShu to know,based on their own interiorization of them, how to cognize  these upadeSas within himself(in other words, he is that advaitatattva itself).
I will be deeply indebted to  all for their immense help.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy