[Advaita-l] Doubt on how Bhagavad padha 'identified' himself

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:54:08 EST 2019

Dears
In the Soundharya  Lahari composed by Sri Bhagavath Padhal there is a reference to Himself .Dravida Sishu word is employed by Him in one of the stanzas which is considered as a reference to Himself.But some say it refers to Thiru Jnana Sambandhar.If it is taken to refer to Him then it can  mean what you are saying.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad