[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Nov 27 07:55:02 EST 2019

Bargavi Ganesan
---------------

Namaskaram. I am a follower of Pujyasri Swami Paramarthananda Swamigal and
have been listening to his discourses for few years and actively doing
Shravanam past few months. My goal is to get associated with Satsanga and do
Shravanam Mananam And Nidhidhyasanam

Sachin Jambur
-------------

Hello, My name is Sachin Jambur and I am vedanta enthusiast and a smartha by
birth. I am currently studying out of my own interest, the different vedanta
schools of thoughts and increase my knowledge in these area. My primary
interest within this group is to read the various posts to increase my
knowledge of Advaita siddhanta.

sanjiv shelgikar
----------------

have been studying prasthantrayi bhashyani and Pakistan Granthas  and
stotrani by Bhagadpaad  Aadi SHANKARA for last 10 years. Deeply  interested
in Vedanta.

Laura
-----

I am a spiritual researcher and my interest is  learn to traslate some text
of the ancient Veda .

Jen Aarnamo
-----------

I have been studying Indian Philosophy as part of my Yoga Therapist Training
since 2015. I am interested in finding teachers of Advaita Vedanta, from
whom I can study from and deepen my own practice.

Ricardo Pozo

I follow the teachings of Ramana Maharshi and I want to continue learning
and experience through more information for other persons in the same path.

Ramprasad Bidaraguppe Seshachala

I want to know more on advaita philosophy.