[Advaita-l] Need help

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Nov 28 02:07:15 EST 2019

praNAms Sri Sriram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, even devi in sapta shati will be pleased if she gets  naivedya in the form of mAmsa and surA with other delicacies (nAnA bhakshaiH). rudhirAktena balinA mAmsena surayA nrupa  ( I know there is submissive interpretation for this to make devi a pure 'veggie' 😊 But we have to accept that our  mother is sometimes : raktAmbara, raktavarNa, rakta sarvAnga bhUshaNa, rakta netra, rakta nakhA,  rakta kesha ati bheeshaNa.  So there is no surprise here the pishachi is 'mAmsAshinaH and tuccha bhUtavisheshAH.  For all types of pishachi-s HE / SHE is the supreme commander is it not?? 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar

Namaste,

Those पिशाचाः of सप्तशती are different.

पिशाचाः मांसाशिनः तुच्छा भूतविशेषाः ie., those bhUta-gaNAs who relish flesh.