[Advaita-l] Adi mAtA caritra in English

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 03:38:10 EDT 2019

Namaste,
om namaH caNDikAyai ||
Sadguru Shri Aniruddha Joshi (whom I follow), published the complete caritra of Adi mAtA in 2009.The original publication was in Marathi. The same text is now available in English on Amazon as ae-book.
Maatruvaatsalyavindaanam

| ₹0.00 |  |

|  |
Maatruvaatsalyavindaanam

‘MatruVatsalya Vindanam’ that is the ‘Matareshwarya Veda’This great work has taken form from the dialogue betwee...

The text describes three manifestations of  Adi mAtA:1. gAyatrI (Part-1 of text)2. mahishasuramardini (Part-2 of text)3. anasuyA (Part-3 of text)
The well known durgA saptashati is included in Part-2.
The presentation is in form of a dialogue between Shri parashurama and Shri dattatreya.The terminology is somewhat different from what many people here may be used to. There will also be sAmpradAya differences in view point - so take what you like, leave outwhat does not appeal to you. I personally have been able to reconcile everything in therewith veda-s, bhAgavatam, gitA, upanishad-s.
Hari om.
Regards,Shrinivas Gadkari