[Advaita-l] GURU POOJANAM - PROCEDURE

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 7 06:37:33 EDT 2019

Dear Members,
                               With great difficulty, I could able to get a copy of the " Guru Pujanam -Paddati " from the near by peeth and which is 29.9MB file which I can send it to any one as some one has requested some time back. I tired to upload the file, but couldn't  able to do due file size limit..

Note:  Please understand the fact for every sadhaka his guru is Jagadguru (Ishwara) , there is no difference among the Guru Principle and all followers/ Disciples are Guru Bhai.

One who preaches /creates differences among the Disciples of the various Guru's in this Karmic Land will go to Hell (Raurava/Kumbhipaka/Krimibhojana)  and There exists people who takes care/does service to the Guru Mandala in this Karmic Land Bharat.

Any one should make this procedures to worship their Guru which is Hindi Script.

Today is Maha Navami , One should worship Guru Lotus Feet with Dhupa, Deepa, Naivedya , Vastra, Tambula, Dakshina and Must serve the Guru at least today once in a year (other than the Guru Pournami day)

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswarananda