[Advaita-l] BHOUMASWINYAM (भौमाश्विन्यां )

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Oct 15 08:14:51 EDT 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

अहं राष्ट्री सङ्गमनी वसूनामहं सुवे पितरमस्य मूर्धन्मम योनिरप्स्वन्तः समुद्रे । य एवं वेद स

In which part of the veda it is from??  With a slightly different sentence we have the Rigveda devi sUkta or ambhruNi sUkta which we recite during chandi pArAyaNa : ahaM suve pitaramasya mUrdhanmama yOnirapsvaantaH Samudre and ahaM rAshtree saMgamani vasUnAm chikitushi PrathamA yajniyAnAM...I don’t know how to put swara-s here but since it is a veda mantra plain chanting not advisable and after learning the same from guru needs to be chanted with svara-s.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar