[Advaita-l] Tattvabodha of Adi Sankaracharya - 2

K Kathirasan brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 05:30:44 EDT 2019

Namaste

Drawing comparisons between happiness experienced through preyas and shreyas needs to be very careful. When we use a phrase like eternal happiness very loosely, people who find happiness in dharma, artha and kama may assume that the happiness gained in moksha is something hedonic, which is not. While the attempt to compare is certainly reasonable, it has to be done with clarity.

Kathirasan K