[Advaita-l] 'Buddha is not an Avatara of Vishnu' - An article in Kannada

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 23:24:35 EDT 2019

Subbuji - PraNAms
Everybody is an avatar of Vishnu - the very first name in the Vishnusahasranaamaavali is - viswam. The whole universe is Vishnu. And the second name is Vishnu - vyaapakatvaat - who pervades the whole universe as the very substratum. However, we revere those avatars who devoted themselves not only to realize the above truth but to try to uplift the society at large. We do not follow the teachings of Buddha since some of the teachings are not in-tune with Vedanta.
Hari Om!Sadananda