[Advaita-l] MAHALAYA - PITRU PAKSHA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 17 00:25:09 EDT 2019

 Dear Members,
 Being a Religious Science Scholar since my childhood, I used to read the several advaita scientific articles from different authors and listen to several discourse from the learned. I learnt many things from those and gained knowledge out of it. Similar in to this todays TIMES has an article to overcome excessive individualism . or Too much Independance by Author Rajiv Vij and how to overcome that.

The whole world (family/society/nation) is more in Independence rather than the individual. Any organization or Individual is not fully independent and more over it is interdependence life style which leads to progress. No Organization is successful without depending on the people who working towards its growth and In a similar way no individual is successful with out help from others and he is not fully independent.

Simple fact that one has to understand at a basic level is that : The opportunity (e.g physical body) is mere a gift or arise from somebody's joy/pleasure and it is their grace that the out overs what ever we are wearing today. Before we entered into this physical world, it is their help or grace to used their land to use of excretions form the body. Since they allowed us to use their land to survive in the beginning otherwise where we stand now??. I mean we are dependent for each of our activity since beginning on somebody and then where is the question of Individuality or freedom??

In reality there is no freedom exists for an individual, Can't we accept this fact and reorient our selves towards realization. The First Urine we take s & puts in the mother womb in the field of excretions and Amniotic fluids. So it is the Mothers Grace that she has allowed you to use her system for the survival in the beginning and we for get this when we grow as our ego dominates as we are so &so & so &so.

We claim that as a Nation we are independent and in reality we are half-independent only and we are depending on others for most of the things. Excessive individualism has infected our culture as a virus and political corporate scandals are restricting our freedom of progress with a profit making approach.

A competitive mind set with self centredness is giving birht to new nationalistic policies. Do you think that we are going in the right direction and are we secured for the future?? and we dont have answers for this questions due to our excessive individualism.

Sri Gur Padaravindarpana Mastu

Kameswara