[Advaita-l] shringeri gurupaaduka pooja

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 20 00:32:33 EDT 2019

During the gurupAduka pooja, the priest who performs this pooja will do the mantra pushpa, ashtAvadhAna seva and rAshtrAsheeervaada as well with specific mantra and birudAvaLi??  If yes, kindly give me more details

Bhaskar Mahaseya,
                                I performed the guru paduka puka for the louts feets sandals and witnessed it for 2 days as it is entirely different than we regularly do at our puja at home.

Yes you are right that they used the specific mantra's for puja other than the mantra pushpam which I never heard before. Use several coins for the asttotra  nama  puja for the sandals of the lotus feet. apart  from that they used Birudavali also as you mentioed. may be subbji can help us to get its text and its seems he has access inside. otherwise, I can easily ask Sh. VR Shankara garu, ADMINISTRATOR, Sringeri peetham  for a copy of it as I have his e-mail ID & Phone number.
I will do it that for all of us by this week end.

Apart from this I a, looking for the script of the 'Sringeri Guru Paramapara" stuti which they nicely chanted when ever swami come to the Biksha & after the chandramouliswara puja. I need that guru parampara stotra of the sringeri peetham , wow what an etneral , reengizable compilation of all the pontiffs. One should read that at least once during Saranvaratri times.

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu

Kameswara

During the gurupAduka pooja, the priest who performs this pooja will do the mantra pushpa, ashtAvadhAna seva and rAshtrAsheeervaada as well with specific mantra and birudAvaLi??  If yes, kindly give me more details.

Recently I heard there is specific ashtAvadhAna seva for the rAmachandra pura mathAdheesha Sri rAghaveshwara bhArati swamy.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar