[Advaita-l] shringeri gurupaaduka pooja

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 20 23:31:17 EDT 2019

Thank you Krishnan jI & this is what we need & Looking
kameswara

    On Saturday, 21 September 2019 7:32:00 am IST, Ajit Krishnan <ajit.krishnan at gmail.com> wrote:

 Please see https://www.sringeri.net/2009/12/29/stotra/guru/guru-vandanam.htm
    ajit
On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 6:57 PM KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

Sir Ji,           I could able to get a telugu copy from one of my friends and I did some Translation in  to English Text, pls correct for any mistakes or Dosha, so that we will make a PDF copy of that, give it all who can make use of that.
I am on the job to get ashtAvadhAna and rAshtrAsheervAda puja script.
Here is the little translation today morning I did:
GURU PARAMPARA STOTRAM

Sir Mat Parama Hamsa Parivajaka Charrya Varya

Pada Vakya Pramana Para Vara Karina

Yama Niyamasana Pranayama PratyaHara Dharana DhyanaSamadhyastanga Yoganustana Nishta Tapashachakravarthi

Anadya Vichinna Sri Shankaracharya Guru Parampara

Prapta Shaddarsana Sthapana Charya

Vyakhyana Simhasaneedishwara Sakala Nigamagama SaraHrudaya Sankhya Traya Prati Paadaka Vaidika Marga Pravartaka SarvatantraSwatantra

Adi Rajadhani VidyaNagara Maha Rajadhani KarnatakaSimhasana Pratistapanacharya

SriMadrajidhi Raja Guru  Bhumandalacharya Rushya SrungavarapuRadheeswara Tunga Bhadra Teeravasi Sri Madvidya Shankara  Pada Padma Radhaka

Sri MajjadadGuru

Sri Madabhinava Vidya Teertha Mahaswami Guru KamalaSamjata Sri Majiagadguru

Sri Mat Bharathi Teertha Mahaswaminam

Tatkara Kamala Samjata Sri Majjagad Gur

Sri Vidhu Sekhara Bharathi Swami NanchaCharanaravindayoho
Sastanga Pranaman Samrpyamiyami
Sri Guru Padravindarpana MastuKameswra